CryptoCompare Review: CryptoCompare’s Rich Data Landscape
Are you interested in CryptoCompare, the wizard behind crypto data? Brace yourself for a deep dive into the world of a specific crypto news company. Some people say this company is your key to understanding the crypto world. Is this true? Let’s find out!
Ready for the journey? Let’s talk about all the details in this informative CryptoCompare review.
|Type of company
|CCData FCA License
|Warnings from Financial Regulators
|No official warnings
|Data is hidden
|Majority of clients are from
|United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Romania, India
CryptoCompare – The Basics
Established in 2014 by Charles Hayter, CryptoCompare (CCData) stands as a global hub for cryptocurrency market data. Think of it as a manual, offering real-time, high-quality market and pricing data for over 240,000 currency pairs.
It paints a full picture of the market by blending and analyzing tick data from popular exchanges. It also integrates many datasets, including:
- Bitcoin transactions,
- order book data,
- historical data,
- social data,
- reports, and more.
This company looks like your all-in-one crypto encyclopedia. Also, it’s crucial to mention that their new website is overseen by the FCA.
Hold on to your hats because Cryptocompare.com is more than just data. This company has many things at its disposal and acts as a smart guide and personal assistant. With the ‘add to portfolio‘ function, you can corral your favorite coins into a customized list linked to your account.
This unique feature lets you watch CryptoCompare live prices, and values, and estimate your total portfolio worth. It’s a lifesaver when your coins are scattered across different wallets. We think that with all of this, you can say goodbye to portfolio chaos!
Tip: MultiCharts has been here since 1999. This US-based trading company, at its core, provides numerous technical analysis tools.
With its breadth of data, the CryptoCompare data center wears its pride on its sleeve. The team invests in tech and API to keep the platform stable for both retail and institutional investors.
But we can see that is not all! The company cares about strict data integrity standards. Their work is all about examining exchanges, sniffing out market misuse, and much more. To protect their data, regional quirks and geographical movements are considered.
Let’s take a closer look at the charts and see what’s been going on lately. In the latest CryptoCompare Chart of the Week, we see the twists and turns of the market. Here’s what they included on their website chart section:
- The US is aiming for a $4 billion settlement with Binance to resolve ongoing issues.
- Legal disputes with the CFTC and SEC have been ongoing since March and June.
- Also, there are allegations of illegal derivatives, VPN use, and offshore activities. Initially, there was a negative response, but then BNB experienced a 15% bounce in just a few minutes. The market is abuzz with the potential for a resolution.
- Namely, if things clear up for Binance, it could mean positive news for BNB and the overall market. The intraday performance captured by CCData tells the story.
Client Reviews from Trustpilot
Let’s talk about what folks are saying on Trustpilot. Unfortunately, this trading company is swimming in poor reviews, sitting at 1.6 stars. With just 36 reviews, it’s not a decent track record. Frankly, it’s not inspiring much confidence.
We’d suggest traders stick to tools with a safer bet – those with 4.5 stars or more. It’s a crowded market out there. So, choosing a platform with a solid reputation is key for all of us.
Success in the trading domain hinges on having the right set of tools. Let’s hop into the must-haves:
- Gateway: Your go-to connection to the market. Look for platforms like MetaTrader 4, 5, or TradingView. These are user-friendly and give you real-time info and snazzy charting tools.
- Visualize: See price movements like a pro. These tools let you draw trend lines or use smart technical stuff, essential for every trader.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with real-time updates on market events, economic data, and news. Reuters and Bloomberg are solid choices for staying in the loop.
- Strategic Planning: Plan your moves with a heads-up on upcoming economic events, like central bank meetings. Stay sharp.
- Feedback Loop: Personalize your journey with a tool that tracks your entry and exit points, and why you made each move. It’s crucial to learn and grow.
- Safety First: Manage your risks in a smart way! Keep your losses, profits, and position sizes in check. Your safety net in the trading world.
- Laboratory: Test your strategies without risking real cash. Play with historical data, find quirks, and make your strategy bulletproof for the future.
- Collaboration: Profit by copying trades from skilled traders. It’s the age of teamwork here!
All these tools are crucial for trading success. Stay savvy about your options!
Can I Make Money Trading?
Ready to turn those trades into dollars? It is possible with the right knowledge and tools! Making money through online trading is a breeze, and we’ve got your back every step of the way. Dive into free consultations and expert advice on top-notch trading platforms.
Here’s the best part so far – we’re rolling out our latest offer, proprietary trading. Join hands with us, and you could be raking in up to a massive $180,000. It’s an opportunity knocking on your door!
Summing it up, this trading company offers some solid features. As you may know by now, their main focus is crypto news, similar to what the Messari platform offers. However, it’s crucial to remember this platform has a poor 1.6-star rating based on 36 reviews. In a market filled with options, the choice is yours.
And, speaking of options, don’t forget our exclusive offer for proprietary trading, where clients have the chance to earn up to $180,000. It’s an offer you won’t want to miss!
Is CryptoCompare Accurate?
CryptoCompare seems accurate, but it faces criticism. Their Trustpilot ratings sit at 1.6 stars.
Is CryptoCompare Legit?
CryptoCompare is a credible hub, yet Trustpilot reviews raise worries with a low 1.6-star rating.
How Much Does CryptoCompare Cost?
Commercial customers can pay $80 to $200 per month for a subscription.